Please refer our basic guidelines and steps below to find your perfect bracelet size yourself.
There are two kinds o f bracelets: OPEN and NON-OPEN bracelets.
1. OPEN BRACELET
- STEP 1: Measure your WRIST with a flexible tape measurements or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- STEP 2: Take note or mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length.
- STEP 3: To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add ¼” – 1 ¼” for comfort in wear. Then you can find your size by using the below sizing chart.
2. NON-OPEN BRACELET
- STEP 1: Imagine that you are wearing a bangle. Just close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger together.
- STEP 2: Using a strip of paper or tape measurements, wrap it around your HAND at the widest point. We suggest that you using a thick paper strip.
- STEP 3: Take note or mark your size with a pen on that paper, measure that paper strip with a ruler. That would be the circumference of your hand.
- STEP 4: Compare your hand circumference to the chart below to determine your perfect size.